With orders from €70 there is the option to choose a free shipping of your order.
Orders are delivered the next working day to the delivery service of your choice.
When choosing a delivery service and in the confirmation email, the estimated delivery date is stated with the delivery service. The current delivery date can be found via the track & trace.
Our delivery partners state “It’s very busy with online orders. Unfortunately we cannot deliver everything on time. Some packages are delayed.”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) We will continue to ship as long as our delivery partners continue to deliver. The delivery partners indicate that they do everything they can to deliver the orders.
* Delivery times are based on normal delivery services, but are not guaranteed.
* The delivery time does not include the time required for customs clearance (shipments to countries outside the EU or some territorial areas within the EU).
* An extra transit time of 2 days applies for the delivery time to the Dutch Wadden Islands.
Customs duties and costs
Botanical Vitamins customer takes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, Botanical Vitamins will not refund orders seized by customs.
As a customer of Botanical Vitamins you have the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. Because Botanical Vitamins offers products and services from different categories, there may be exclusions from your right of withdrawal.
Read below articles 6, 7 and 8 from the Terms and Conditions of Botanical Vitamins to find out more about what your right of withdrawal is. is.
Article 6 – Right of Withdrawal
On delivery of products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days of receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form or by means of another means of communication, such as by e-mail. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
- If the customer has not made it known after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or cancellation. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
When providing services:
- When providing services, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during at least 14 days, commencing on the day of entering into the agreement.
- To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will refer to the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
Article 7 – Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the maximum costs of return will be for his account.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Repayment will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer expressly gives permission for another payment method.
- If the product is damaged due to careless handlingby the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any reduction in value of the product.
- The consumer cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Article 8 – Exclusion right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer’s right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has stated this clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- which by their nature cannot be returned;
- which can spoil or age quickly;
- the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- with regard to accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a specific date or during a specific period;
- the delivery of which has started with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
- concerning bets and lotteries.
If you want to make use of your Right of Withdrawal, please contact us via our Contact page.