Hemp protein powder from HANS: organic, natural BRAINFOOD from hemp from our own fields
- Pure hemp protein powder from our own cultivation
- Thanks to extra vitamin C, the iron present is readily bioavailable
- Contains all essential amino acids and 18mg iron/100g
- Free from preservatives and additives
- Organic, vegan, gluten and lactose free
- Certified by the DE-ÖKO-060 eco-inspection agency
Hemp Protein Powder from HANS Brainfood contains all essential amino acids
Even if you eat little or no meat, your body still needs iron and amino acids. We do not make amino acids ourselves, so we have to get them from food. The hemp protein powder from HANS Brainfood contains all essential amino acids and 18mg iron per 100g. Due to the extra vitamin C, the bioavailability of iron is particularly high. Hemp protein powder is also low in histamine despite the high protein content.
Complete protein powder for athletes and vegans
Due to the high availability of protein, hemp seed is becoming increasingly popular with vegans and vegetarians. The demand for this natural hemp protein powder is also growing among athletes and athletes. The high magnesium content supports normal nervous system function and protein synthesis, leading to rapid post-workout regeneration and a clear head.
How to use hemp protein powder?
Simply mix it into a salad, muesli or smoothie. A shake with orange juice and hemp protein from HANS Brainfood is also particularly tasty.
Enjoy HANS as part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced, varied diet. To achieve a positive health effect, we recommend consuming a minimum of 20 g of HANS Brainfood protein powder per day.
The story behind HANS Brainfood
HANS Brainfood is a young company from Regensburg, Germany. The team consists of creative Isabella, marketing and sales specialist Jakob and product specialist Matthias. Healthy snacks are not enough for them: they wanted to integrate natural brain nutrition into their daily diet, so HANS Brainfood was invented. Bars and powders for smoothies, with valuable vitamins, minerals and proteins, for everyone who wants to achieve maximum mental performance even in challenging situations. Whether it is a student, manager, athlete or gamer. Why HANS? Because it is a beautiful name. Therefore. Hemp seed is also mainly used as an ingredient, and the abbreviation for hemp (Hanfsamen in German) is Hans.
Why buy HANS Brainfood?
- Base is organic hemp seed from our own fields
- Ideal snack for in between
- Supports mental fitness and concentration
- Free from additives and added sugars
- 100% natural, organic and vegan
What makes hemp seed a beneficial brain food?
- Hemp seeds contain a lot of easily digestible proteins and all eight essential amino acids.
- Hemp seed oil contains at least 75% essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, of which both essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3 in an ideal ratio (3:1).
- Hemp contains numerous vitamins such as B1, B2 and folic acid, as well as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and other trace elements.
- Hemp seed oil contains up to 2% gamma-linolenic acid, which, among other things, supports hormonal metabolism.
- Hemp seed provides antioxidants, such as vitamin E, which keep your brain in good shape.
- Hemp also contains lecithin, which promotes memory and learning, among other things.